Raising Fighting Spirit Raising Fighting Spirit

00:43 what is this? please take it out.
look for chamisen plugins or samples, it really ruins the song :/
rest is nice!

RokaiYotama responds:

I couldn't really find any vst plugins for a shamisen. And I don't have the money to buy a whole other program just for one plugin. Plus I don't want to start mixing up recording/vst plugin softwares because things could get kinda messy.

-Endgame- -Endgame-

So professional... 5*

Cant Stop Loving You [Original Cant Stop Loving You [Original

This is... great.
Can't Stop Loving You... GOOSEBUMPS. I'm gonna listen to this song today while running. Motivates me. This is really amazing. You're really talented and shouldn't stop pursuiting your dreams.

DjYeoh responds:

Thank you. Don't worry, I won't stop :) you can check out the rest of my tunes @ http://soundcloud.com/officialaour maybe there are more tunes for your morning runs. Once again thank you for the respond!

Twaddles of a Flue Faker Twaddles of a Flue Faker

Besides of the good music: I never care about the lyrics.. but these are really bizarre and mysterious.. which I like. nice!! :)

steampianist responds:

Insert Coin Insert Coin

The voice KIND OF ruins the song D: in my opinion.
1) not enough feel
2) no / not enough reverb
3) you could add a bit of delay too
another tip: whenever you sing don't get too close to the microphone.
Anyways, just my opinion :P
Good work!

ioneofmany responds:

No voice doctoring occurred in this render. It was a 5am idea that I just decided to share with Newgrounds. To say my voice ruins the song followed by a praise is kinda "wat". Also, the mic used is ultra directional and meant to be almost touching the lips, a Shure 58m, but to each their own. Thanks for the words though. :)

Gamer Gamer

I liked everything except the length of the song and the drum :/ you could work on that.. but it's still awesome! :)

Bass N stuff Bass N stuff

This is aaaaawesome!! I really love it! Sounds so professional. How did you do this wooshy synthesizer you hear on 1:14? Thanks :)

Detious - Eigengrau Detious - Eigengrau

This is really amazing!!

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot man (:

Persona 4 - "Never More" Persona 4 - "Never More"

Awesome song! Just please.. please change the snare/clap sample :/ I personally think it ruins the whole song.. or at least make it a bit more silent. Besides from that, awesome song!! :)

Electro Electro

I could see right at the beginning that this song would get nice. It's easy to notice the professionality in a song. I really like it.. nice!

Vrnteam responds: