View Profile sandordude

All 95 Audio Reviews

44 w/ Responses

00:43 what is this? please take it out.
look for chamisen plugins or samples, it really ruins the song :/
rest is nice!

RokaiYotama responds:

I couldn't really find any vst plugins for a shamisen. And I don't have the money to buy a whole other program just for one plugin. Plus I don't want to start mixing up recording/vst plugin softwares because things could get kinda messy.

So professional... 5*

This is... great.
Can't Stop Loving You... GOOSEBUMPS. I'm gonna listen to this song today while running. Motivates me. This is really amazing. You're really talented and shouldn't stop pursuiting your dreams.

DjYeoh responds:

Thank you. Don't worry, I won't stop :) you can check out the rest of my tunes @ http://soundcloud.com/officialaour maybe there are more tunes for your morning runs. Once again thank you for the respond!

Besides of the good music: I never care about the lyrics.. but these are really bizarre and mysterious.. which I like. nice!! :)

steampianist responds:

The voice KIND OF ruins the song D: in my opinion.
1) not enough feel
2) no / not enough reverb
3) you could add a bit of delay too
another tip: whenever you sing don't get too close to the microphone.
Anyways, just my opinion :P
Good work!

ioneofmany responds:

No voice doctoring occurred in this render. It was a 5am idea that I just decided to share with Newgrounds. To say my voice ruins the song followed by a praise is kinda "wat". Also, the mic used is ultra directional and meant to be almost touching the lips, a Shure 58m, but to each their own. Thanks for the words though. :)

I liked everything except the length of the song and the drum :/ you could work on that.. but it's still awesome! :)

This is really amazing!!

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot man (:

I really like it :) Nice mastering etc. Only thing is that I don't like the hi-hat. Kinda too random :/ as if it was taken directly from FL Studio. But that's just a minor thing ofc. Nice tracks btw. :) Seen you a few times on NG before.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:3
Only the open hat is found in FL if I remember right, I can see why the rhythm would seem random, but it does repeat.

0:30 it seems that PSY copied from you

hmm this reminds me of..
-gunbound
-maplestory
-the world of magic (handygame)
-ragnarok
i love the harmonies.. music is what i liked most of these games. living experience

Games dont make people violent, lag does.

n/a, Male