View Profile sandordude

All 218 Movie Reviews

43 w/ Responses

I'm playing rayman origins with my girlfriend right now and I have to say that this game is AMAZING. I love this world. Besides of that, you can troll around a lot and it has lots of fun features. This animation here on NG looks as if it was from the original game.. really well made. Love it!

bhahah so fucking awesome. this humor is still epic.
t-thanks

13:37 ghehehehhehehehehehe so funny :-)
animation wasn't bad.

This gives me a minecraft feeling for some reason. The nice piano music, the colourful and nice ambient, the world.

tommykong95 responds:

Thank you for your feedback.

Nice animation.. only thing is that it has no real plot :( Still deserves my 5 stars cause of its professionality. Gj!

That was it?

Awesome.. but there's one thing that you can STILL change. It's in the description. Don't write that he'll be reunited with her in death. It prevents the ending to be open. Just my opinion!

Hhhhhhehehheheheheehehee shit i laughed so hard this is best video ive seen in my life :-)))))) hehehhe nice kk pls subscribe to my yt channel dieter tutoriels ty

Holy shit.. I've never seen a 3d animation that is this good on NG. The plot was so deep and the animations were just excellent!!

This is so sick! I'm not really into nazi stuff cause I'm german and I mostly feel offended this way but I find this so creative!
It's just incredible that it took you 9 years to animate and edit! I think this is the piece on newgrounds where most of effort has been put in. It's somehow a nightmare where you can't see anything good. I love all of the elements in this masterpiece. The creepy girl, the fucked up ambient, nazis, ninjas, russians (part 2). Just wow! This should be promoted everywhere and I think it deserves more views and recognition.

Games dont make people violent, lag does.

n/a, Male